Monday 15 August 2011

Day 6: Childhood Memory


My mother is a Hakka and that explains why I am in fear throughout my childhood. I wasn't really a moron when I was little and in fact, I was very well behaved compared to my cousins but I get spanked very often even for little things I did wrong and clothing hanger is my most feared weapon.

Whenever I got beaten, I wished some one would come rescue me like princess in fairy tales but throughout the 17 years, even my dad didn't dare to walk near the furious Hakka mom. 

Lesson learnt: fairy tales are not real and don't marry a Hakka wife.

That explains my childhood memory..

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. *clap clap clap* advise for all the man out there..make sure ur GF or future wife not a HAKKA =w=

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...But...you & Jamie are also Hakka (=.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hainanese to be exact, with a little Hakka blood. Hakka already terror, Hainanese is.. >: )

    ReplyDelete